1. Season the pork chops with the black pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt.
2. Cook the bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate and let cool; cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
3. Add pork chops to hot skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes a side or until lightly browned and cooked through. Turn off the heat and remove chops from skillet; when slightly cooled, slice into 1/4-inch-thick pieces and set aside.
4. Add the vinegar and mustard and remaining salt to skillet, whisking to incorporate any browned bits on the bottom. Whisk in the oil.
5. In a large bowl, toss the dressing with the lettuce and bacon. Divide among four plates and top each with a quarter of the turkey, cheese, pickles and pork.