1. Cook the noodles according to package directions; drain.
2. Cut the steak into very thin slices; season with the salt, cloves, cinnamon and allspice.
3. In a soup pot, heat the canola oil over medium-high heat. Add sliced steak and cook, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes or until edges have browned but meat is still pink in the middle.
4. Add the garlic and ginger; cook 30 seconds. Add the broth, fish sauce and honey; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add the snow peas, mushrooms, bell pepper and noodles; simmer 3 minutes.
5. Ladle the soup into bowls, top with the bean sprouts and garnish with the cilantro, basil and lime wedges if desired.