1. In a spice grinder or mini-food processor, combine 3 tbsp. pine nuts and 3 tbsp. whole wheat flour. Pulse until pine nuts are chopped, but not so much that it forms a nut butter. Combine with rest of flour, salt and 1/4 c. + 3 tbsp. Splenda Brown Sugar Blend. Set aside.
2. Beat margarine and fresh ginger in bowl of electric mixer until creamy. Slowly beat in flour mixture. Mix should be crumbly at this point. Slowly add ice water until dough begins to come together. Remove from bowl and place on plastic wrap. Press into a flat disc and chill for 20 minutes.
3. Remove from refrigerator and place on a large work space. Unwrap and cover top of dough with a second piece of plastic. Roll dough out to about 3/4 inch thickness, remove top plastic and flip dough onto a prepared cookie sheet and remove second piece of plastic wrap. Score dough in desired shapes (do not cut all the way through). Sprinkle the top with rest of Splenda Brown Sugar Blend and dot with whole pine nuts. Press each nut in slightly.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes and remove to cool for 5 minutes. Cut through score marks and allow to chill fully.
5. Makes 8 single bar portions; serving size 1 bar