SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Whisk together the flour, rolled oats, baking powder and salt. Set aside. Cream together the butter, sugar and lemon zest. Add the egg and scrape the side of the bowl. Add the sour cream and vanilla and continue to mix until smooth. Add the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Fold in the blueberries and the almonds. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Using a tablespoon, spoon the batter onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 14-16 minutes, rotating the sheet halfway through.
4. Nutrition facts per 1 Cookie
5. Makes two dozen cookies; serving size 1 cookie