1. Stir spices, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of the water together in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, cilantro and spice mixture. Cook, stirring, 1 minute, or until onion begins to soften.
3. Add cauliflower, zucchini and green beans; cook 2 minutes. Add 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water; bring to a boil. Simmer, covered, for
4. 5 minutes, or until vegetables are just tender.
5. Stir in chickpeas and tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes more. Serve with couscous, if desired.