1. Preheat the broiler. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add the onion, garlic, jalapeno and bell pepper; cook 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes, vinegar, beans and cumin; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 6 minutes.
4. In a nonstick skillet, scramble the eggs with 1 tablespoon of water and the salt.
5. Place the tortillas on the baking sheet, brush both sides with remaining oil, and place under the broiler until lightly browned.
6. Remove from oven and flip.
7. Top with the tomato mixture and eggs; sprinkle with the cheese.
8. Place under the broiler until cheese melts; serve immediately.