1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line the cups of a standard (11-by-14-1.5 inch) muffin pan with paper liners or coat the cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients. Make a well in the center; set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining 5 ingredients. Pour mixture into well in dry ingredients and stir until mix is just moistened and batter is still slightly lumpy.
4. Pour batter into muffin cups until each is three-quarters full.
5. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until tops are light golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes in pan on a rack, then remove from pan to cool completely.