SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Heat grill to medium-high. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cayenne pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. Coat pecans with cooking spray; add to sugar mixture and toss to cover. Toast in oven, shaking frequently.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together next five ingredients and remaining salt. Set aside.
5. Coat peaches with cooking spray and grill 5 minutes, or until just softened. Let cool slightly.
6. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together arugula, basil, red onion and dressing; evenly divide among four plates.
7. Top each salad with 2 peach halves and sprinkle with one-fourth of the goat cheese and pecans. Season with pepper.