1. In a large bowl, toss together first five ingredients.
2. In a blender, combine next seven ingredients until smooth; season with half of the salt and pepper. Season chicken with remaining salt and pepper.
3. In a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat, cook chicken, turning once, 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove and let cool slightly.
4. Shred chicken into a small bowl. Add 2 tablespoons dressing and toss well to coat.
5. Toss remaining dressing with salad; evenly divide among four plates, top with chicken, and sprinkle with peanuts.