SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat the broiler and set oven rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil; season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil until just cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
4. To make the sauce, combine the hummus with 5 tablespoons water in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes, then season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
6. Drizzle the sauce over the salmon fillets and serve.