1. In a small saucepan, combine lemon juice, butter and 3-1/2 tablespoons sugar. Over high heat, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. In a small bowl, beat 2 tablespoons lemon mixture into egg yolks; whisk back into remaining lemon mixture.
3. Over medium heat, slowly bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. In a blender, puree 1/2 cup diced strawberries, remaining sugar and water until smooth.
5. Place 2 tablespoons strawberry sauce in dish. Top with 1/2 cup sliced strawberries and 1-1/2 tablespoons lemon curd.