1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. On a large baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray, arrange wonton wrapper strips in a single layer. Coat both sides lightly with cooking spray and bake 5 to 10 minutes, shaking pan occasionally, until golden brown. Let cool on paper towels.
3. Arrange sausage slices on same baking sheet; bake 15 minutes, or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to drain.
4. Meanwhile, in a jar, combine all dressing ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste, seal jar, and shake well.
5. In a large bowl, toss together all salad ingredients; pour dressing over salad and toss again to coat. Sprinkle with wonton strips and sausage slices.