- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Form the thawed bread dough into a ball and then roll out into a 15-inch circle. Spread the pesto over dough to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
3. Place the vegetables on one half of the dough and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with the mozzarella.
4. Fold dough over vegetables and pinch around the edge to seal. Transfer the calzone to prepared baking sheet, mist with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing into wedges.