Twice-Baked Potato with Melted Cheese and Broccoli
- cal. (kcal) 124
- Makes: 4 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 18
medium baking potatoes, halved lengthwise and baked
freshly ground black pepper
steamed broccoli florets
grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the potatoes cut side up on a baking sheet; use a knife to cross-hatch the potato flesh.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top each half with broccoli and cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and golden, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 124 cal., 3 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 18 g carb. (2 g fiber), 6 g pro.