Twice-Baked Potato with Melted Cheese and Broccoli
- 2 medium baking potatoes, halved lengthwise and baked
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Put the potatoes cut side up on a baking sheet; use a knife to cross-hatch the potato flesh.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top each half with broccoli and cheese.
4. Place in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and golden, about 10 minutes.