Soy-Glazed Green Beans
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cups green beans, trimmed, washed and dried
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat.
2. Add beans; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add garlic and soy sauce; cook 1 minute more, or until beans are cooked through but still crisp.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)