Seared Scallops with Orange Sauce and Broccoli-Cauliflower Saute
- 10 ounces large scallops
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat the skillet. Add the scallops and season with the curry powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until scallops are golden brown.
2. Add the broccoli, cauliflower, and orange juice. Cook until the broccoli is bright green and tender to the fork.To serve:
3. Spoon the scallops and vegetables into shallow bowls. Drizzle with the orange sauce.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)