Salmon With Snap Peas, Summer Squash and Parsley-Chive Sauce
- cal. (kcal) 404
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 12 mins
- Cook: 12 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 10
fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
scallion, coarsely chopped
coarsely chopped fresh chives
extra-virgin olive oil
fresh lemon juice
freshly ground black pepper
skinless salmon fillets
sugar snap peas
small yellow squashes, seeded and cut into 3-by-1/2-inch pieces
- Put the parsley, scallion, chives, oil, lemon juice, and mustard into the small bowl of a food processor. Add 1 tablespoon water and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper; pulse until smooth.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Season the salmon with remaining salt and black pepper. Cook 3 to 4 minutes a side for medium, or to desired doneness. Transfer fillets to a plate.
- Place the snap peas and squash in a steamer basket in a pot of boiling water. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender-firm, about 4 minutes.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the parsley sauce onto each of 4 serving plates. Top each with a salmon fillet and 1 cup of the vegetables.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 404 cal., 26 g total fat (5 g sat. fat), 10 g carb. (3 g fiber), 31 g pro.