Salmon Nicoise Salad
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces cooked salmon, flaked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan with enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch.
2. Bring to a boil; cook until fork-tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
3. Drain and let cool.
4. Slice potatoes into bite-size chunks and place in a bowl; combine with the remaining ingredients.
5. Toss well and serve.