Roasted Asparagus with Herbs and Capers
- cal. (kcal) 96
- Makes: 2 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 3
extra virgin olive oil
Coarse sea salt or kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
chopped fresh herbs, such as a mix of basil, tarragon, and parsley (or all basil or all parsley)
drained capers, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Toss the asparagus in a bowl with the olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spread the asparagus in one layer on a baking sheet. Roast until just tender, 10 to 12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the asparagus (thinner ones will cook more quickly).
- Transfer the asparagus to a serving dish and toss with the herbs and capers. Taste and adjust the seasoning, if necessary. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 2
PER SERVING: 96 cal., 8 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 3 g carb. (2 g fiber), 4 g pro.