Quick-Roasted Acorn Squash
- 2 acorn squash
- Ground cloves, allspice or cinnamon to taste
- Maple syrup or brown sugar to taste
1. Trim ends off squash. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place squash in microwave and cook on high for 10 minutes, turning once. Let cool slightly.
3. Halve squash crosswise; scoop out seeds.
4. Sprinkle with cloves and drizzle with maple syrup.
5. Place on a foil-lined tray and bake 10 to 12 minutes.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)