Quick-Roasted Acorn Squash
- cal. (kcal) 121
- Makes: 2 to 4 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 32
Ground cloves, allspice or cinnamon to taste
Maple syrup or brown sugar to taste
- Trim ends off squash. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place squash in microwave and cook on high for 10 minutes, turning once. Let cool slightly.
- Halve squash crosswise; scoop out seeds.
- Sprinkle with cloves and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Place on a foil-lined tray and bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 2
PER SERVING: 121 cal., 32 g carb. (3 g fiber), 2 g pro.