Moroccan Shrimp With Spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- pinch ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. 1. Mix the coriander, cumin, paprika, cayenne, allspice and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Place the shrimp in a large bowl, add the spice mixture and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. 2. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, oil and remaining salt. Divide spinach and shrimp evenly among four 15-by-12-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Bring the edges of each sheet together and fold tightly to seal.
3. 3. Heat the grill to medium high. Place packets on grill and close the cover; cook until spinach is wilted and shrimp is opaque, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve immediately.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)