Hummus, Spinach, and Tomato Wrap
- 4 12 inches whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups prepared hummus
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the tortillas, covered with a paper towel, in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until warm.
2. Spread 1/4 cup of hummus over the bottom end of each tortilla.
3. Top with 1/4 cup of tomatoes and 1/4 cup of spinach leaves.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Tuck in the right and left sides of the tortilla, and roll it over the filling away from you.
6. Slice in half horizontally, and place seam side down on a serving plate.
7. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.