Grilled Mushroom and Ricotta Pizza
- cal. (kcal) 239
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 9 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 31
extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for grilling and drizzling
cremini mushrooms, trimmed and thinly sliced
All-purpose flour for dusting
round prepared whole-wheat pizza dough, defrosted if frozen
clove garlic, thinly sliced
fresh basil leaves
- 1. Heat one side of the grill to medium high and brush the grate with oil or line with foil. In a large bowl, toss the mushrooms and 1 tablespoon oil.
- 2. Dust an overturned baking sheet and a work surface with flour. Roll out the dough to form a 12-inch round; transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- 3. Top dough with the mushrooms, garlic and oregano. Drop dollops of the ricotta over the pizza. Drizzle with oil and season with salt.
- 4. Slide pizza onto the heated side of grill. Close the cover and cook until the underside of pizza is crisp and golden, 2 to 4 minutes. Slide pizza to unheated side of grill. Close cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese is melted and vegetables are tender.
- 5. Top with the basil and additional oil and salt to taste. Slice and serve.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 239 cal., 9 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 31 g carb. (2 g fiber), 11 g pro.