Fat-Free Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 1 pound total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Scrub potatoes and cut lengthwise into quarters. Cut each quarter lengthwise into four wedges. Arrange potatoes in a single layer in pan. Coat lightly with cooking spray.
2. Combine salt, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and pepper in a small bowl; sprinkle over potatoes.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until brown and tender, turning once.