Brown-Butter Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the brussels sprouts and boil about 5 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a serving bowl.
2. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the pecans and cook 3 to 4 minutes until butter is golden brown and the mixture smells sweet and nutty. Remove pan from heat and immediately add the lemon juice.
3. Pour the pecan butter over brussels sprouts. Serve.