Baked Fish With Leeks & Almonds
- 2 6 ounces white fish fillets, such as tilapia, flounder or halibut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon slivered almonds
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Lemon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Rub fillets with olive oil and season with lemon pepper to taste.
3. Cover each fillet with circles of thinly sliced leek. Sprinkle with almonds.
4. Seal in heavy-duty foil; bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
5. Serve with lemon wedges.