- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 onions, such as Vidalia or white, sliced
- 12 ounces lean all-white-meat ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 cup bottled steak sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Whole-grain rolls, toasted
1. Rub oil in a heavy skillet. Heat skillet to medium-high heat.
2. Saute onion until it just turns soft.
3. Add turkey, marjoram, and salt and pepper to taste; saute 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Stir in steak sauce. Heat through; serve on toasted whole-grain rolls.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)