Grilled Cheese With Turkey & Tomato
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces sliced turkey
- 1 slice tomato
- 1/2 cup pea pods
- 2 tablespoons low-fat ranch dressing
- cooking spray
1. Make sandwich with bread, cheese, turkey and tomato.
2. Coat a skillet with cooking spray and toast sandwich for about 3 minutes on each side, until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
3. Serve with pea pods and ranch dressing.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)