Turkey, Arugula and Goat Cheese Panini
- 1 5-ounce bag arugula
- 1 tablespoon water
- 8 ounces sliced lower-sodium oven-roasted turkey breast
- 8 1-ounce slices whole-grain bread
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
1. Place arugula and water in a medium bowl. Cover with a plate and microwave on high until arugula is wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a colander and let cool. Press out as much water as possible and transfer to a cutting board; chop.
2. Divide turkey and arugula among half the bread slices and crumble goat cheese over them. Spread molasses on remaining slices and top sandwiches.
3. Cook sandwiches in a panini press according to manufacturers directions.