- Zest and juice from 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and finely minced
- 1 14-ounce container extra-firm tofu, cut into 1/8-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/8-inch cubes
- 4 ounces baked tortilla chips
1. Combine lime zest, juice and salt in a medium bowl. Add onion and jalapeno, stir and let sit about 5 minutes.
2. Add tofu, tomato, pineapple and cilantro to onion mixture and toss; gently fold in avocado. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight. Serve with tortilla chips.