Apple Phyllo Tart
- cal. (kcal) 200
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 44
sheets phyllo dough
Granny Smith apples, cored, halved, cut into 1/8-inch slices
red apples, cored, halved, cut into 1/8-inch slices
low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a flat surface, stack phyllo sheets, lightly coating the top of each with butter-flavored cooking spray. Cut in half; put one half on top of the other to form a stack of 6 layers. Cut into 6 portions (about 4 1/2 inches square).
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool on pan on rack. Preheat oven to broil.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in bowl; set aside.
- Arrange apple slices in two 9-by-13-inch baking pans. Lightly coat slices with cooking spray. Broil for 1 minute. Stir. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Broil for about 1 minute.
- To serve, top each phyllo stack with apple mixture and frozen yogurt.