Sweet Potato Wedges
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/3-inch-thick wedges
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Coat the grill rack with cooking spray; heat the grill to medium.
2. Toss sweet potato wedges with oil. Add chili powder, garlic powder, salt and oregano; toss again.
3. Place wedges on grill and cook about 10 minutes, or until grill marks have formed. Turn and cook about 10 minutes more, or until fork-tender.