- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 ears corn, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 mini bell peppers, cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Coat the grill rack with cooking spray; heat the grill to medium.
2. Toss corn, zucchini and oil in a large bowl; add cherry tomatoes, peppers, salt and thyme and toss again.
3. Thread vegetables on metal skewers and place on grill. Cook 5 minutes, or until underside has light grill marks; turn and cook 5 minutes more, or until zucchini is crisp-tender and vegetables have light grill marks on second side.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)