Chickpea Soup with Spinach and Tomato
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cups prepared hummus
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Freshly squeezed juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In a medium pot over medium-high heat, bring 2 1/4 cups water to a boil.
2. Add the tomatoes; simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted.
4. Stir in the hummus and cook until heated through.
5. Season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)