Chickpea Soup with Spinach and Tomato
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cups prepared hummus
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Freshly squeezed juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In a medium pot over medium-high heat, bring 2 1/4 cups water to a boil.
2. Add the tomatoes; simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted.
4. Stir in the hummus and cook until heated through.
5. Season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.