Smoked Salmon Bites
- cal. (kcal) 52
- Makes: 16 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Start to Finish: 20 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 8
wasabi paste, or 2 teaspoons wasabi powder mixed with 1 tablespoon water (see Tip)
mini rice crackers
smoked salmon, cut into 24 1-inch pieces
small pieces pickled ginger, (see Tip)
freshly grated lemon zest
- Mix mayonnaise and wasabi paste (or reconstituted wasabi powder) in a small bowl.
- Top each cracker with 1 piece salmon, 1/2 teaspoon wasabi mayonnaise, 1 piece pickled ginger and a sprinkling of lemon zest.
- Tips: Tip: Wasabi paste, wasabi powder and pickled ginger can be found in the Asian-foods section of most supermarkets.
- MAKE AHEAD TIP: Prepare the wasabi mayonnaise (Step 1), cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 16
PER SERVING: 52 cal., 1 g total fat 2 mg chol., 77 mg sodium, 8 g carb. 1 g pro.