Salmon with Cucumber-Dill Salad
- cal. (kcal) 410
- Makes: 2 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 49
nonfat sour cream
chopped fresh dill
thinly sliced, peeled cucumber
Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Cooking oil spray
- Cut the salmon steak into two portions and season with lemon pepper, paprika, and salt. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat the skillet. Place the salmon steaks in the skillet, skin sides up. Sear for 1 minute, then turn and cook until the salmon flakes when tested with a fork.
- Microwave the sweet potatoes for 3 1/2 minutes each or until tender. Peel and slice into thick rounds. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the sour cream, dill, salt, and pepper. Stir in the cucumber slices.
- To serve: Spoon the cucumber mixture over the salmon. Serve with sweet potato rounds.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 2
PER SERVING: 410 cal., 9 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 49 g carb. (5 g fiber), 32 g pro.