- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 6 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 lemon
1. Press 1/4 tsp. caraway seeds into each fillet.
2. Rub oil in a heavy skillet. Heat skillet to high heat.
3. Saute fillets for 3 minutes per side.
4. Remove pan from heat; add butter. Squeeze lemon over fish.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)