Fish With Fresh Dill
- 2 6 ounces white fish fillets, such as tilapia, halibut or flounder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/2 tsp dried dill
- Lemon pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- Reduced-fat plain yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Rub fillets with oil and season with lemon pepper to taste.
3. Cover each fillet with cucumber and sprinkle with dill.
4. In heavy-duty foil; bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
5. Serve topped with a dab of plain yogurt.