Fish With Fresh Dill
- cal. (kcal) 260
- Makes: 2 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 1
white fish fillets, such as tilapia, halibut or flounder
snipped fresh dill or 1/2 tsp dried dill
cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
Reduced-fat plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rub fillets with oil and season with lemon pepper to taste.
- Cover each fillet with cucumber and sprinkle with dill.
- In heavy-duty foil; bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve topped with a dab of plain yogurt.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 2
PER SERVING: 260 cal., 11 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 1 g carb. 38 g pro.