Fish Vera Cruz
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 14 1/2ounce can diced tomatoes with jalapeno
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 6 ounces fish fillets (such as catfish or tilapia)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the onion and garlic; cook 4 minutes, or until softened.
5. Add tomatoes, olives and juice; cook 5 minutes.
6. Place fish in baking dish and top with tomato-orange mixture.
7. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until fish is no longer translucent.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)