Broiled Salmon Fillets with Hummus Sauce
- 4 salmon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup prepared hummus
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Preheat the broiler and set oven rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil; season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil until just cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
4. To make the sauce, combine the hummus with 5 tablespoons water in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes, then season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
6. Drizzle the sauce over the salmon fillets and serve.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)