Broiled Salmon Fillets with Hummus Sauce
- cal. (kcal) 313
- Makes: 4 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 5
extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat the broiler and set oven rack 4 inches from the heat.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Broil until just cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
- To make the sauce, combine the hummus with 5 tablespoons water in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Simmer 1 to 2 minutes, then season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the sauce over the salmon fillets and serve.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 313 cal., 17 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 5 g carb. (2 g fiber), 35 g pro.