Turkey, Green Apple and Brie sandwich
Serving size: 1 sandwich View Nutrition Facts
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 kaiser rolls
- 8 ounces brie, sliced into 4 equal parts
- 12 slices deli turkey (about 3/4 lb)
- 1/2 green apple, cored and thinly sliced
1. In a small bowl combine the mustard and the honey and mix until smooth. Cut the rolls open horizontally and spread the bottom side with 1/4 of the mustard mixture. Layer on 4 slices of the turkey, 2 ounces of the brie, and 1/4 of the apple slices.
- Make extra honey mustard sauce and use it on sandwiches throughout the week, or stir in some olive oil and use as a deliciously spicy salad dressing.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)