- 1 vegetarian burger
- 1 whole-grain hamburger bun
- 2 tablespoons canned pizza sauce
- 1 slice part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 small apple
1. Warm burger and place on bun; top with pizza sauce and cheese.
2. Microwave sandwich for 20 to 30 seconds to melt cheese; add fresh basil.
3. Serve with apple on the side.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)