Manchego, Quince and Toasted Walnut Sandwich
Serving size: 1 sandwich View Nutrition Facts
- 4 tablespoons quince paste
- 8 slices white bread
- 6 ounces Manchego cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- cooking spray
1. Preheat a pan over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon of the quince paste on each of 4 bread slices. Top with 1/4 of the cheese and 1/4 of the toasted walnuts. Cover with remaining bread slice, spray both sides of the sandwich with cooking spray, and toast each of the sandwiches in the pan, flipping once, until both sides are lightly toasted and the cheese is melted, about 8 minutes total.
- Try this with other favorite cheese plate combos like blue cheese and green apples, or Ricotta Salata and honey.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)