Grilled Chicken Pesto Wraps With Sun Dried Tomato
Serving size: 1 wrap View Nutrition Facts
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat pesto
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 sun dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained and minced
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat pan over medium high heat and spray with cooking spray.
2. Place chicken breasts between heavy duty plastic wrap and pound each breast until each one is about 1/2-inch thick. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add chicken to the hot pan. Cook until light brown on the outside and white all the way through about 6 minutes per side. Remove from heat to cool slightly.
3. Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces and in a small bowl, combine with the pesto sauce. Add 1/4 of the chicken mixture to each of the wraps and top with one slice of cheese and 1/4 of the sun dried tomatoes. Close up the wrap so that the cheese melts slightly from the heat of the chicken.
- Experiment by swapping in different cheeses here, like parmesan or cheddar.