Asian Chicken Salad Sandwich
Serving size: 1 sandwich View Nutrition Facts
- 1 pre-cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 bulkie rolls, sliced horizontally
1. Pull the meat off a rotisserie chicken, discarding the skin. Chop the meat into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl. Add the next 5 ingredients (mayonnaise through red pepper) season with salt and pepper to taste and stir gently with a spoon to combine. Divide mixture into 4 equal parts and add into bulkie roll.
- Make this sandwich even lighter by only using white meat.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)