Spinach Ricotta Frittata with Tossed Green Salad
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 2 eggs plus 2 egg whites, whisked together
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons low-fat Italian dressing
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
1. Spray skillet with cooking spray and saute spinach for 2 minutes, until wilted.
2. Stir in eggs, ricotta, and salt and pepper.
3. Cook over medium heat without stirring for 4 minutes; then flip frittata and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Serve with lettuce tossed with pine nuts and dressing.