Shrimp Caesar Salad
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese, reduced fat
- 4 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-cal caesar dressing
1. Combine lime juice and garlic in a small bowl. Add shrimp, stir well, and marinate for 15 minutes. Spray a pan with nonstick cooking spray and add shrimp with the marinade. Saute until just pink, about 3 minutes. Set aside. Place lettuce on large plate. Top with shrimp, dressing, and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!