Fennel, Red Onion and Blood Orange Salad with Miso-Lime Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced (with a mandoline or V-slicer, if available)
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 fennel bulbs, thinly sliced (with a mandoline or V-slicer, if available)
- 1 bunch arugula, trimmed and washed well
1. Arrange arugula on four plates; top with fennel, orange sections and onion.
2. Whisk together lime juice, miso, oil, sugar, ginger and salt. Drizzle dressing over salad with mint and peanuts.