Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Peach-Ginger Chutney
- cal. (kcal) 249
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 35 mins
- Start to Finish: 35 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 11
extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 -1 1/4
pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
freshly ground pepper
finely chopped fresh ginger
light brown sugar
- Preheat grill to high.
- Peel peaches (see Tip). Cut in half and remove the pits. Brush the cut sides with 2 teaspoons oil.
- Brush pork with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Grill the pork, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 160 degrees F, 14 to 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the peaches, cut-side down, on the grill rack. Grill, turning occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer the pork and peaches to a cutting board. Let the peaches cool slightly while the pork rests.
- Whisk ginger, brown sugar, vinegar and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Chop the peaches and add them to the ginger sauce; stir to combine. Slice the pork on the diagonal into 8 pieces. Serve topped with the peach chutney.
- Tip: Tip: To peel peaches: Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Immerse peaches in boiling water for 1 minute. Remove with a slotted spoon and plunge into a bowl of ice water to cool slightly. Transfer to a cutting board. Remove the skins with a paring knife.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 249 cal., 10 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 79 mg chol., 275 mg sodium, 11 g carb. (1 g fiber), 29 g pro.