Pork Chops With Panzanella
- 1 cup red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups cubed sourdough bread
- 4 teaspoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 6 ounces center-cut bone-in pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. To make the panzanella: Toss tomatoes, bread, capers, onion, vinegar and oil in a medium bowl.
2. Coat the grill rack with cooking spray; heat the grill to medium. Season pork with salt and pepper. Cook 3 minutes a side, or until light pink in the center. Top with panzanella.